[PD-dev] compilation of Pyext

Thomas goepfer Thomas.Goepfer at ircam.fr
Tue Apr 5 12:56:17 CEST 2005

Hi !
I'm a bad user of pyext... sorry... !
I succefully compiled and installed flext, but I have an error when I
compile pyext (the CVS version):

source/py.cpp: In member function `virtual bool pyobj::callpy(PyObject*,
PyObject*)':
source/py.cpp:334 error: request for member `AtomListStatic' is
ambiguous in multiple inheritance lattice
/usr/local/include/flext/flsupport.h:664: error: candidates are:
template<int PRE> class flext_multi::AtomListStatic
/usr/local/include/flext/flsupport.h:664: error:
template<int PRE> class flext_multi::AtomListStatic
source/py.cpp:334: error: `rargs' undeclared (first use this function)
source/py.cpp:334: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for    each function it appears in.)

In line 334 in py.cpp, I have this:

AtomListStatic<16> rargs;

And this line seems bugged (for my gcc !...)
How can I resolve it ?

Thanks !