[PD-dev] alsa midi

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun May 1 22:49:46 CEST 2005

hi günter, hi devs ...

günter ... did you find the reason for the memory leak in the alsa midi
code? was it a problem of an older alsa version that should be obsolete

if it's not a problem with alsa midi code in general, is there any
reason, why we should use both alsa and oss midi apis or can we savely
abandon the oss code (i'm not using midi a lot, but generally i'd prefer
to keep the oss code for a while)

cheers ... tim

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

latest mp3: kMW.mp3

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs