[PD-dev] pddp style guide

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 1 23:49:30 CEST 2005

On Apr 29, 2005, at 10:01 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> As usual, the cross-platform font issue is a bitch.  Ideally, we'd
>> reduce the Mac OS X font size, so that it'd be closer to the other
>> platforms.
>
> Your font size is perfect on (my) Linux/X, too, so it's "just"
> Windows, that's out of proportion.

IIRC, the font is different on each platform.  On Windows its too
small, on XWindows, its just right, on MacOS X, its too big.  Try
"4.fft.examples/05.sheepgoat.pd, Here's an screenshot from MacOSX

https://puredata.org/Members/hans/downloads/05.sheepgoat.pd-MacOSX.png

____

deliberately throwing it
away to benefit those who profit from scarcity."
							-John Gilmore