[PD-dev] pddp style guide

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 2 06:59:44 CEST 2005

On May 2, 2005, at 12:04 AM, Michal Seta wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> writes:
>> Yeay!  The more, the merrier.  Please submit any patches that you have
>> to CVS (doc/pddp).
> The only thing that I have is a few of the MIDI help patches
> reformatted according to the float-help.pd model.  Otherwise
> everything else (prior to deciding on the new format) is already in
> the CVS (AFAIK).  I suppose I would need some access rights to the CVS
> tree?

Ok, I just announced your desire to join the CVS.  I doubt anyone will
have any objections.

Then I can add you to the SourceForge project.  More MIDI patches sound
quite good, they are definitely needed.

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope."
                                                      -Edsger Dykstra