[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1060511 ] patch for native alsa sequencer midi support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 2 11:16:46 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ggeiger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1060511&group_id=55736

Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The patch allows pd to be connected to different
sources and sinks of midi messages through the alsa
sequencer natively.
It lets pd open 1 or more sequencer inputs or outputs.
Alsa midi support is selected at compile time, if alsa
headers are found  alsa midi support will be compiled
instead of oss.
All midi events work ok, i think probably raw midi does
not.