[PD-dev] tracker

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 2 15:07:35 CEST 2005

Tim Blechmann wrote:
> hi iohannes ...
>
> would you mind adding your additions to devel?

i thought i did (and after double checking, i can confirm that indeed i
did: should be in devel_0_38)

now comes some rant again:

btw, i noticed again that i would have no clue what to do with the
devel_0_38 checked out, if i didn't know already.
there are again INSTALL & INSTALL.txt (i thought we resolved that issue
before christmas)!
i had troubles finding the README that told me what to do
bootstrap.sh didn't work at all (on my system, an old version of the
autotools is the default)

and last but not least, what is the idea of putting the "pd"-binary into
pd/src/ ?
and putting the "pd-gui" into pd/src/bin/ ??
and looking for pd-gui into pd/bin/ ?!?

end of rant.
i didn't dare to change anything, as i don't know the reasons of this
weird behaviour.

mfg..asdr
IOhannes