[PD-dev] Pd feedback

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 4 02:13:57 CEST 2005

Thanks for the feedback, but this is well known, and people are working
making this happen.  Even better, you could help! :)

You can catch up with the ongoing saga in the Pd mailing lists
archives. http://puredata.org/community/lists

On May 3, 2005, at 11:42 AM, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> Hello.
> I started writing Nord Modular to Pd converter a while ago.
> (ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/audio/devel/nordmodular/)
> I would have a feedback for you:
> The abstractions and externals in the CVS should be included to
> the main distribution as soon as possible. Optionally, the abs/ext
> object's names should be polished and any duplicate objects should
> be removed.
> I'm still learning but now Pd expect compilicated programming for
> achieving simple things. My suggestion would improve the situation
> slightly.
> Juhana
> --

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope."
                                                      -Edsger Dykstra