[PD-dev] cvs externals linux : m2f~

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Tue May 10 05:38:11 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 09:48:51PM -0400, patrick wrote:
> oups... i have one more question:
>
> not all externals are copied in /externals/build/, some like pmpd, zexy
> are on the src/zexy/pmpd folder. it bother me a little, because what i
> like to do is to add simply external/build in the pd path setting. is
> there a script to take all .pd_linux in build? (maybe a simple bash? hum...)

there seperate SConscripts for many libraries which are more complicated than single C files ( but i only added the ones i use...what is missing?). the binaries are added to the install queue, 'scons install' will move everything to the install location (you can adjust the 'prefix' variable from the cmdline to your own custom externals folder...)