[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1070226 ] win32/GCC fixes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 18 06:41:35 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by millerpuckette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1070226&group_id=55736

Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
* various #defines intended to reduce warnings in MSVC
create warnings in GCC
* catch stuff in s_entry and dllexport stuff in m_pd is
unnecessary/broken with GCC
* couldnt find TCL/wish.exe if in system PATH
* .pdrc wasnt being read on windows, where it is called
pd.ini and can be located in pd/ or ~/ (portions from
timblechmann & matju, includes previous "comments in rc
file" patch