[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1056914 ] tooltips

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 18 10:29:59 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by timblech
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1056914&group_id=55736

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
port of günter geiger's tooltips for pd 0.38

Date: 2005-05-18 10:29

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=326084

do you mean a list of tooltips as part of t_class instead of
part of t_inlet?

if it's only that, it should very easy to adapt it ...

Comment By: Miller Puckette (millerpuckette)