[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1070303 ] gui: drag&drop / mousewheel

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 18 11:20:44 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1070303&group_id=55736

Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
mousewheel to scroll patch window, normal is vertical,
shift-scroll is sideways.. you can still bind to wheel
events inside a widget and override the canvas'..

drag&drop requires tkdnd.sourceforge.net, if you dont
have it installed nothing happens.. drop onto the top
window (with the console) and theyre opened in current
instance, or keep a palette of abstractions to drop on
a canvas:

http://replic.net/~ix/pd/GrO/pdnd.PNG (cursor's hiding..)