[PD-dev] array locks

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat May 21 18:58:11 CEST 2005

hi miller,

since i have to rewrite the garray locks once again, can you estimate,
when you will finish the implementation of the t_garrays? once again
it's easier to rewrite them than porting ...
it's similar for thomas grill's garray_update functions ... i'd suggest
we try to meet on irc during the next few days (probably evening for me,
morning for you :) to discuss if and how we can handle this ...
i'd like to improve the threaded soundfiler soon, but without knowing
what will happen to the t_garrays in future, its probably only a waste
of my time ...

usually, sitting at my computer i'm logged into the #dataflow irc
channel, so it would be nice if you could try to contact me there ...

thanks ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs