[PD-dev] binary packages for devel on osx

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun May 22 19:58:21 CEST 2005

> I tried compiled a fresh CVS checkout of devel_0_38 with my MacOSX
> setup.  No luck.  Here's the transcript:
well ... the configure script has been written for linux only ... since
i wrote it about half a year ago no one tried to port it to osx / cygwin
/ mingw ...

which basically means ... osx != linux ...

i was thinking to abandon the autobuild stuff in favor of a scons build
system (hoping to have a better cross-platform build system)
but since i don't have access to a mac, i couldn't even test it on
osx... what would you think of a scons build? since you are basically
the "pd osx package manager", would you be interested in maintaining the
osx part of such a system?

cheers ... tim

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

latest mp3: kMW.mp3

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs