[PD-dev] including RRADical in the Pd.app

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 23 01:27:05 CEST 2005

So the Pd.app build system is pretty dialed in, so I would like to add
RRADical to that so it "just works" when using the Pd.app.

I added it to the two Pd.app builds I just released in extra/rradical.
So is it just a matter of setting the path to get it working? Would it
be better to install it directly into extra so the patch doesn't need
to be set?

____

it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."

                                                     - Thomas Jefferson