[PD-dev] pd-dev irc meeting #5 on may 27th?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon May 23 20:11:38 CEST 2005

> Oops.  In keeping with my excellent time management skills I
> discovered I have a 9AM-11AM meeting That day... can't do this after
> all, unless we do it 2 hrs. earlier (in which case I could do 7-8:30
> AM over here).
>
> The next Friday I'm out of town and also the one after that...
i'll probably attend a concert at that time ... 2 hours earlier would be
fine with me ...

not sure about the next few weeks ... i'll move to vienna and i have no
idea, if i will have an internet connection there ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs