[PD-dev] new portaudio+portmidi in "main" branch

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 31 15:56:04 CEST 2005

I hung out with Ross Bencina (one of the portaudio creators) at the
NIME conference this past week, a cool guy.  Maybe I could post some
questions to him.  Or even better, he said that he's going to be in San
Diego sometime in June I think.  He said he was planning on meeting
you, Miller, so you could ask him questions about it in person.

.hc