[PD-dev] Re: [PD] maxlib

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 15:46:49 CEST 2005

> Since you've done more CVS merging than me, I'll leave it up to you
> how   to handle commits to maxlib.
well, if olaf released a newer version on his website, we've already got
two branches :-(

pretty bad, since the main result of it is a lot of work ... it would be
great, if you could merge the newer version into the cvs (hoping there
are no conflicts)...

i can't really work on the cvs at the moment, since i just moved to
vienna and don't have an internet at the moment...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs