[PD-dev] compiling pd_devel_0.38 on sarge

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jul 13 21:39:58 CEST 2005

> Anyhow devel still does not load any externals, does look in the right
> place but cannot find any of the *_setup functions. Nothing else
> stands out in the -verbose output. I've been doing "./bootstrap.sh &&
> autoconf && ./configure && make clean && make" each time...
ok ... since the scons build system is working on debian now (ugly hack,
though), i'd ask you to try it again...
and please make sure to check out the latest devel_0_39 to a new folder
to make sure, you have no old object files lying around ... i changed
the location of the binaries back to ./bin ... to avoid confusion ...
i don't have any problems on this machine to load externals, although
both the debian package and devel are installed, so i think, it _is_ a
user bug (sorry) or a build problem (flamewar) ...

<flamewar>i also enabled the scons compile cache to improve build speed
if you compile devel regularly</flamewar>

cheers .... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs