[PD-dev] ann in cvs

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Fri Jul 22 00:11:41 CEST 2005

Hallo IOhannse, davide!

I only wanted to ask if I am allowed to make some changes to the ann library
in cvs (to ann_mlp and ann_td), because I just used it and had to change
some things:

some bug fixes, more features, a bit of code-restructuring (ann_td and
ann_mlp are uses the same methods, but they are coded twice identically),
performance (they always iterate over MAXOUTPUT ...), better help patches,
more examples ...

I also tried to contact davide privately, but it seems that he is on holiday

Thanks,
LG
Georg