[PD-dev] removing files from externals/build/src

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 8 17:10:21 CET 2005

On Dec 7, 2005, at 11:17 PM, ix wrote:

>> .c....sure, 6 thru 10 once we get these figured out, im happy to try
>> again...
>>

> (try 6)
>
> sickle/Clip.c:17: error: static declaration of 'clip_perform' follows
> non-static declaration
> ../../../pd/src/m_pd.h:586: error: previous declaration of
> 'clip_perform' was here
> distcc[24317] ERROR: compile sickle/Clip.c on localhost failed

I don't receive this error at all, how are you compiling things?  Try
this to go straight to the source:

cd externals/miXed/cyclone && make

I get no errors or warnings on the three computers I've been building
on (probably because some warnings are turned off in the makefile).

> fix: not sure. what is the proper way to do the equivalent of the
> previous way to skip bad sources: rm src/Clip.c?

make -k continues on errors.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                                -William Carlos
Williams