[PD-dev] removing files from externals/build/src

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Dec 12 22:46:44 CET 2005

Tim Blechmann wrote:
>>What happens when the [import net] object is created after [send]
>>and/or [receive] get created? And then what happens if you save the
>>file and reload it?
>

> that's the reason, why an |import| object can't be implemented this

that is also the reason why I proposed a two-pass patch saving
mechanism (or a two-point glist insertion mechanism as another
option).  That was according to the general rule: the less Pd
logic depends on dialogs, the better.  There are exceptions, of
course, and this might be one of them? not sure.

Btw, I think that overloading 'send' and 'receive' is a very bad
idea.

Krzysztof