[PD-dev] sourceforge dev

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Dec 18 16:11:14 CET 2005

Hallo,
c hat gesagt: // c wrote:

> if you really aren't going to add him, please revoke my PD developer
> status and unsubscribe me from this list. but then i can't really
> detect sarcasm in email too well despite using it often myself..

Ah, come on ...! Guenther was just saying his opinion on the topic at
hand, and that topic is: Should translators become sourceforge
developers, too, and what should qualify a SF dev in general?

If you think, that things like that shouldn't be discussed openly and
that none of the developers should be allowed to tell their opinions
about it on this list, than that's not the kind of attitude that helps
our efforts as a group.

Ciao