[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Sun Jan 1 19:57:54 CET 2006

Am Sonntag 01 Januar 2006 19:46 schrieb ydegoyon at free.fr:
> one more thing, because it concerns you too ..
>
> you know what disturbs me in Bouchard's attitude
> and of a few other ones ( like you with Karma ),
> is that you all try to put a copyright on pd like programs,
> giving it a different name and pretending you did something on your own..
>
> so what, who's vending something here?
>
> would you THINK one second...
> before writing your flames?
>
> ciao,
> sevy

_you_ should think a second. karma is written completely alone by me, no one
else has put in any code so far. the only "pd like" it is, is that it uses a
canvas where you put objects on, that you connect. and thats not even an
invention of pd's author. it has nothing to do with pd, and it does not even
work similar to it. so it has not only a different name, it _is_ something
different. if you would have looked at it, you should know. and thus i have a
copyright on it, whats wrong with that?

yves, just step back a bit and look at yourself and what you write here. if
you still dont see whats wrong with you, im sorry, youre just making a
perfect couple with integer.

you only want to push _your_ paradigm's and thinking into everyone elses mind,
at least that is the way you behave. if you are not ok with something that
someone does, state your opinion. thats ok. but you are constantly attacking
people, and that makes you not an single inch better than the "evil side" you
want to fight.

behave social. and look at things you want to talk about, before you make your
opinion about them. the "like you with karma" just shows that you did not
look at it, so you are not in a position to give any statement about it at
all.

chris