[PD-dev] compiling HID

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Feb 6 21:37:16 CET 2006

Hi Hans,

Alas, another need for symlinks in CVS..

So I checked out packages and now "make" in hcs/hid gives me:

make -C ../../ hid
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bbogart/pd-stuff/externals'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/bbogart/pd-stuff/externals/../externals/hcs/hid/input_arrays.c',
needed by
`/home/bbogart/pd-stuff/externals/../externals/hcs/hid/input_arrays.o'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bbogart/pd-stuff/externals'
make: *** [default] Error 2

Indeed there seems to be no input_arrays.c in packages nor externals.

I guess I'll get the extended package to get the binary.

Thanks Hans,

.b..