[PD-dev] CVS account submission

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Thu Feb 9 10:41:52 CET 2006

On 9 Feb 2006, at 05:50, Alexandre Quessy wrote:

> Note that I am also working on a "jazz" and a "jam" externals to parse
> chord and play over them. Should I avoid these names for some reason ?

No need to avoid the names, but you may want to look at externals/
frankenstein, and the work dmorelli (Davide Morelli) and myself are
doing there. Sounds extremely similar, and you may be able to help,
or perhaps help us? If you want a more thorough explanation of what
the externals in frankenstein do (they are in alpha stage), please
get in touch.

I do agree with others, that duplication of efforts should be avoided
if possible.

--
David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios