[PD-dev] CVS account submission

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Thu Feb 16 08:15:47 CET 2006

>I know that you didn't do it on purpose, and I am sure you wouldn't
>have done it if you knew that the same external already existed.
>If too many people step on your toes, even without purpose, it still
>hurts. I have overreacted, sorry.
>
>Günter
>
>PS: Did you send your SF login ?

Hi,

Well, this is right, I wrote it because I thought there wasn't something
for this very purpose. Someone asked for it on the Montreal PD Users
Group (pdmtl) list. Now, I will use [l2s]. No problem for the rest.

So, lets create now. :-) Now, Frankenstein does look very similar to my
work and I am looking into helping out on it. We'll see. I will try to
compile or get working as many externals as I can in order to try to get
a big picture of the whole PD thing. I am around since almost 2 years
now, I even switched from Mac to Linux for PD. But still, the Pure Data
Base isn't much up-to-date. ;-)

My SF login is alexandrequessy.

aalex
http://alexandre.quessy.net/