[PD-dev] shell undefined symbols _sched_setscheduler

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 20:23:32 CET 2006

On Feb 27, 2006, at 4:58 AM, Tim Blechmann wrote:
>> build/src/../darwin/shell.libs` /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
>> _sched_setscheduler
>
> guess 1: link with appropriate pthread library
> guess 2: osx != posix

...maybe I can remind tim that we went thru this with pd-devel last
july, and it's not an issue of osx not being posix compliant, but
rather what version of the POSIX standard you are coding to (tim
seems stuck in 1003.1-2001, apple is using 1003.1-2003), and what is
actually portable:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2005-07/004390.html

jamie