[PD-dev] Re: file library WAS: [folder_list]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 4 05:43:06 CEST 2006

Its actually not *really* a py bug, (rather another bug is keeping us
from giving a good py error report)

Seems the pd-extended releases "quit" when they actually crash, that is
what I expect is a crash ends up with gdb telling me that PD quit
"normally" but I know this is not the case.

Anyone else able to make pd-extended and gdb play? I'm just running the
binary in .app/MacOS

I don't know what else to do if gdb things the process is ending
normally, but it is a crash.... :(

This is on OS X only.

(Hans, py was running in my pT installers for ages, with many different
users in many workshops, it always worked, and like I said my in
pd-extended works fine on my machine also.. (no crash on instanciation).

something else is up...

.b.