[PD-dev] compile errors with makefile.mingw

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Wed May 31 16:28:10 CEST 2006

Hi,
  I've downloaded pure data sources with this commmand:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data co pd

make -f makefile.mingw stops at this error:

d_fft.c:513:3 #else after #else
d_fft.c:43:1: the conditional began here
d_fft.c:772:3: #else after #else
d_fft.c:43:1: the conditional began here

when all is successfully compiled
 pd.exe is into pd/obj instead of pd/bin

another error:

couldn't create expr when expr.dll is in
 pd/extra/expr folder
while expr~ is working.
expr works when I put in into pd/extra

I've got errors with Gem.dll 0.90-1 optimised for PIII
 but maybe I have to post about it in gem-list?

IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> a écrit :
> removed second and third #else in d_fft.c

hmm. what's the point of using preprocessor directives if you have to
remove them by hand? why where they not evaluated correctly?
(what was the error)

> compiled object are in pd/obj (shouldn't they be in pd/bin ?)

depends your definition of "compiled objects". the pd/obj folder is
there for _compiled_ objects, whereas the _linked_ objects should go to
pd/bin (e.g. pd/obj/d_fft.obj but pd/bin/pd.exe)

anyhow. which version of pd did you try to compile? vanilla or pd-devel
with/without desiredata?

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.