[PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] pdextended autobuild august 10th 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Aug 11 19:01:33 CEST 2006

On Aug 11, 2006, at 6:50 AM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>> honestly i do not see a reason why _i_ should have to go through
>> all the troubles to make FTGL compile from the command line on a
>> platform that does not natively support this.
>
> by this i really only mean the troubles caused by compiling FTGL by
> a non-gui build-system.

Which GUI do you need to build FTGL?  XCode has command line tools.
I use them to automatically build libHIDUtilities.a.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler