[PD-dev] how does a loader get loaded?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Sep 25 00:32:24 CEST 2006

Weee a tongue twister!  So I am working on making a loader for
libdirs.  I get sys_register_loader(), which submits a pointer to
classloader() (or whatever).  But what makes Pd load that loader first?

For example, something needs to load clr.dll, so that is calls
sys_register_loader() to register its classloader() function.

scarcity."        -John Gilmore