[PD-dev] devel branch

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Sun Dec 3 23:06:08 CET 2006

hi thomas,

> Once i started the new devel branch, i'll try to provide patches of
> the various extra features, which would save you from brwosing
> through the codebase. I'm wondering if we can find a way to even
> include SIMD, since i'm going to reimplement it without using
> assembly but rather compiler instrinsics

i've implemented most of the vectorizable dsp functions with intrinsics
for pnpd. it's written with c++ templates, but it should be easy to wrap
these functions into a c api for pd.
possibly faster to reuse this code than rewriting the codelets from
scratch and they are quite separate from the pnpd codebase, just
implemented as header files.

cheers ... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

The price an artist pays for doing what he wants is that he has to do
it.
  William S. Burroughs