[PD-dev] branch-v0-39-2-extended created

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 13 09:41:33 CET 2006

morning Hans, morning list,

On 2006-12-13 07:04:37, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> appears to
have written:
> If you want to use the Pd-extended build system, its currently just a
> plain Makefile.  No fancy ./configure or automake stuff, (tho it would
> be nice if there was).
>
> Basically, just copy the "template" section in externals/Makefile and
> edit it so that your code compiles and is installed into the right
> places.  I tried briefly with your code, but there is was stuff done by
> auto tools.

yup, i use a hacked Makefile.am for my pd externals, because the builtin
targets (install, uninstall, dist, clean, etc.) are so darned handy.
still, there's no reason why i couldn't pack in a default makefile as
well.  many thanks for the tip -- i'll try adding some default makefiles
(and probably config.h etc.) when compiling on the new machine once I
get it...

marmosets,
	Bryan

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology