[PD-dev] suggestion to the pd-conference organisation

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Jan 15 13:12:16 CET 2007

Hallo!

(don't know if someone from the organisation team is reading the list -
otherwise can someone forward this mail to them ?)

I just thought that we should maybe have more such slots for discussion
of the development as in Graz.

In Graz we had this "coding sprint" quite at the end of the conference ...
Maybe it would be good to have small coding-sprint-slot each day or more
often ?
Or at least also at the beginning of the conference, so that the people
can think and speak more about these things ...

LG
Georg