[PD-dev] Call: Google Summer Of Code -- Deadline 24.3 --

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 23 22:54:56 CET 2007

It seems that they have extended the deadline a bit:

March 26: Student application deadline; applications must be received
by 5:00 PM Pacific time (12:00 AM UTC March 27, 2007)

http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729

I would be willing to be a mentor for Pd projects, if it's
appropriate.  IDMI was not accepted, perhaps because the IDMI
application was also mostly about Pure Data also.

.hc