[PD-dev] Adding stuff to pd-extended 0.39

David Plans Casal dataflow at davidcasal.com
Tue May 29 10:47:32 CEST 2007

On 28 May 2007, at 20:36, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:

> What sort of contributions would be needed? I agree that the release
> cycle should be quicker, and would like to help in any way that I can.
>
> Is there an itinerary or task list that contributors could refer to? I
> think if there was a bit more of a public plan/itinerary, things could
> be scaled to more contributors more easily.

I totally agree. It's hard to get a picture of outstanding tasks if
you're not already in the thick of it, even if you look at the todo
lists in there...

Are we supposed to use SF's tracker (bugs, features, patches,
support) to track this? I think, as Kyle points out, even people like
me (not experienced programmers/sysops/etc) would pitch in if there
was a clearer roadmap.

David