[PD-dev] pointers

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jun 29 21:55:02 CEST 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Alexandre Quessy wrote:

> I think a t_pointer * is a must in a mature dataflow software. Let's
> face it : it is sometimes necessary.

You seem to like to face things. Now face this: pd-dev is not the right
place for discussing pd development issues!

I made the same request (actually, a better one, involving custom atom
types) for Pd 0.35 (in August 2002 on pd-list) and the response has been
close to none. I reiterated in 0.38 times (during 2005) when I got Miller
on IRC and basically from that point I knew that it wouldn't be possible
through Miller.

(I will tell you more about this when we get to see each other next week.)