[PD-dev] Pd cvs write access

nathaniel dose dosena at mail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:50:37 CEST 2007

I posted to Tracker >> Patches on sourceforge as suggested by Georg.

That seems like the best solution since I am new to the project.

> FYI, I just realized that i only fixed the portmidi implementation,
>   because that's all really needed.

Yes - most of the work had been done already in portmidi. I basically had to only 1) remove the pd_error messages that sysexin and midiin are supported on linux only and 2) change s_midi_pm so that it could keep track of more than one byte of sysex at a time.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!