[PD-dev] devel_0_39 ? devel_0_40 ?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jul 22 06:20:16 CEST 2007

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Miller Puckette wrote:

> Finally, 0.40 still isn't 64-bit safe; for that you'll need 0.41.  This
> is a serious problem in some distributions of linux in which many libraries
> aren't available in 32-bit form in the 64-bit version of the OS.  Just as

Before any talk on whether it's better to fork from your 0.40 or your
0.41... and regardless of inclusion of any devel_0_39 features into your
0.41... my only question is whether another devel_0_* is going to happen
at all, or is it just called Vibrez nowadays.

Have you tried Vibrez yet?

I got the installer, but then it fails near the end, saying: Unable to
execute file: c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe - CreateProcess failed; code 2.
File not found.

> There are fully THREE pathways proposed for introducing changes into Pd;
> the third is Pd_extended in which,

Sorry. One is devel_0_39, one is Pd_extended and... do you count yourself
as being the other one or not?