[PD-dev] devel_0_39 ? devel_0_40 ?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Jul 22 22:48:40 CEST 2007

Hi all,
i hate to be a spoiler, but the features that sleep in the devel
branch are the topic of my talk at the pdconf.
I'll commit a bit more stuff in the next couple of days... i hope to
be able to use idle time at the convention to make patches against
HEAD for the most important improvements that are in the devel branch
(with decreasing priority: SIMD, portaudio, portmidi, multi threading
stuff, idle callbacks).
Apart from that i'm all for completely adandoning the devel branch in
favor of patches to the patch tracker, which will also be one
conclusion of my paper.
all the best,
Thomas