[PD-dev] Nightly Builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 14 19:25:08 CEST 2007

The icon is included, and eventually works, from what I've seen.  For
some reason, it doesn't always show up at first.  Perhaps there is
some kind of icon databse rebuild that needs to happen.

If you have some time, you could debug it.  Also, it would be awesome
to have working file associations with that package out-of-box.  The
icon stuff is in packages/linux_make/pd-extended.desktop, I think the
file association stuff would be handled there too.

.hc