[PD-dev] audioindev with several devices

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:24:50 CEST 2007

yes, I've heard that alsa has the ability to create a single, "virtual sound
card" from multiple individual cards, but so far I haven't been able to make
this work - I'm interested though, to hear from anyone who has done it. also
heard a rumor that new versions of jack may be able to connect to multiple
cards at the same time - again, I don't have specific info, but am curious
to hear if anyone has done it.

to find the post online about wiring the clocks together from multiple sound
cards, google: el cheapo howto

-Dave M.

--
MIT Media Lab