[PD-dev] CVS to SVN ?

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:19:24 CET 2007

Just wanted to throw in my support for the individual
[trunk|branch|tags] arrangement.  It's nice to be able to branch often
when doing experimentation, and I think it would get quite messy if
everyone was throwing their branches into a common externals/branches
dir.  It will also be easier to parse "svn log" if things are
separated by project.

I'll also second the use of svn:externals as an internal "symlink"
system.  It's extremely handy (if a little space-inefficient), and
Pd-Extended would probably be much easier to work with since only the
things that are actually included could be linked in from the
externals etc. and organized however

I'm also volunteering as an "SVN ambassador" : ), and would be happy
to walk people through branching/tagging/reverting/rescuing
files/merging and so on.

Cheers
Luke