[PD-dev] changing [declare -stdpath] behavior

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:07:25 CEST 2008

the help patch of declare says -stdpath is relative to Pd.
this does not necessarily mean it has to be the pd binary, it could
mean, the Pd root directory, which would be the folder that contains bin
and extra. but certainly not relative to the extra directory of pd.

I think -stdpath extra/somedir is the way to go. but without the "../".
(maybe that is only because I am used to it from mac.) but I also think
people will want to include things that are not necessarily in extra.

marius.