[PD-dev] Reliable MIDI library for Windows?

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Jul 1 14:21:05 CEST 2008

Hi, Thomas.

Did not quite catch up on weather you meant that the PortMidi libraries
should work as is, or needs a simple patch applied.
In any case, yes, I do have the interest.. and time, perhaps I can manage.
Is this literally a patch to be applied to the source?

I do mainly work on pd-extended, and building either distros, I have not
been very successful under windows.

I am certainly sure I will learn something from it.

--
David Shimamoto