[PD-dev] Using Arrow Keys in Vanilla and Extended Pd

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 22:31:20 CEST 2008

Frank,

Could you submit this bug report? It has been a while since I have logged
into SourceForge and I have to find my password...

Thanks,

Mike

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> Hallo,
> Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
> > Hallo,
> > Mike McGonagle hat gesagt: // Mike McGonagle wrote:
> >
> > > Over the weekend, I was building a program that I wanted to use the
> Arrow
> > > keys to control "direction", and one thing that I found was that
> anytime I
> > > hit one of those keys, the front most window is marked as "dirty" (as
> if I
> > > made a modification in the Edit Mode).
> > >
> > > Is there some reason for this? Is this a bug?
> >
> > Interesting: Happens on pd-vanilla as well by just opening the
> > key/keyname helpfile and pressing any arrow key.
>
> Actually you can open *any* file, press "Up" and it gets marked as
> dirty. Definitely a bug.
>
> Ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                                     _ ______footils.org__

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician