[PD-dev] compiling FLEXT vst~ on Macintosh

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 8 22:20:28 CEST 2008

OK, I looked at the editor window stuff and it looks like it needs
to be filled out as an interface to the OSX window creation and
management code... also, I presume somewhere, someone is drawing stuff
on the window, but I couldn't figure out where and how that should
happen.  I think my next step should be to look at vst~ on a windows
machine and try to trace function calls around to see what's happening...
yuck!

Miller