[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2026128 ] [list trim] outputs mystery type after conversion

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 24 01:38:42 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2026128, was opened at 2008-07-23 23:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fbar
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2026128&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If you start with a symbolic atom in a symbol message, then run it thru a [list trim], you end up with a mystery type that is just a numeric atom, but does not work as a float message.

see attached patch for an example