[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2029633 ] libmpeg1 not available with Debian testing (Lenny)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 27 21:57:53 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2029633, was opened at 2008-07-27 14:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2029633&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Similar to bug no 2026159, libmpeg1 is not available with Debian Lenny (cf. http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libmpeg&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all). I am not sure which other package renders libmpeg1 obsolete.