[PD-dev] Pd hacking

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 22 19:38:45 CET 2008

On Dec 22, 2008, at 9:19 AM, [*~] wrote:

> Hi all:

> did you commit pd.tcl? i just made a fresh check out and there is
> no such file. its also not here too:
>
> https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-
> devel/0.41.4/src/
>
> or am i missing something?
>
> cheers
>
> chun

It's probably good to move these discussions to pd-dev so that
other's can weigh in and follow the discussions, so I cc'ed pd-dev.

I never committed pd.tcl, I just was playing around so there wasn't
anything to commit.  I was thinking that perhaps "pd.tk" makes sense
afterall.  It seems that wish apps use ".tk" and tclsh scripts use
".tcl", from what I have seen.

----

publicity.          - Bill Moyers